Home > Products > Blood-taking and injection practice kit
Blood-taking and injection practice kit
Learn syringe technique,
with all the sensitivity of the clinical reality.
Features * The injection techniques shown here are for intravenous drip.
- The simulation blood bag has none of the inconvenience of once-only use products, or the need for preparation or subsequent disposal.
- The simulation blood vessel even replicates the overswelling (blood congestion) caused by an actual tourniquet.
- Allows for easy confirmation of injection depth and direction.
- For easy training anytime and anywhere. (Readily usable in hospital wards, nurse centers, etc.)
- No conspicuous “injection scars” on the simulated skin however many times it is injected.
- Easily portable together with the syringes, needles, simulation blood bags, etc. required for training.
- Low cost, high performance.
- No need to reschedule working shifts for training purposes.
- Please feel free to contact us
- Contact Us
- Products Inquiry
June 23, 2008
June 22, 2001