Home > Products > Receptacles
Receptacles for refrigerated containers and terminals
The safe connection all over the world.
- Earth contact in 3h position
in accordance with IEC 309-2 and EN 60309-2
- Colour code red.
- Housing material: Type 6 Nylon
- Insert material: Type 6/6 Nylon, glass reinforced
- Contacts: Nickel plated
- With a high heat-resistant contact carrier and nickel-plated contacts, four external mounting feet, one cable entry at the top, one blind cable entry (cut out) at the bottom
- With a high heat-resistant contact carrier and nickel-plated contacts, switched, with mechanical DUO interlock, can be padlocked in OFF position
- With a high heat-resistant contact carrier and nickel-plated contacts, switched, with mechanical DUO interlock and DIN rail, can be padlocked in OFF position
Panel mounted receptacle
- With a high heat-resistant contact carrier and nickel-plated contacts
AMAXX® For shipyards and container terminalc
AMAXX® rugged techinology. Up to every trick
receptacle combination for containers and terminals
Receptacles with DUO mechanical interlooking in a standardised version for reefer containers in 32A, 4, 3h, 440V Also available with monitaring sockets.
Part no. 9400019
- Pre-wired for installation
- Protection type IP67
- Enclosure size : 520 x 225mm
- black case
- upper part electric grey RAL 7035
- hinged to the side
- fusing under a transparent cover
- 3CEE receptacles 32A, 4p, 400V, 3h, switched,with mechanical DUO-interlock 3 MCB’s 32A, 3p, C 3 monitoring sockets MS3102E 14S25
- for 2 cables up to 5 x 25mm2 and for monitaring sockets 12 x 4mm2
AMAXX® receptacle combination in stainless steel enclosures
Bilge water resistant, impact resistant-ideal for areas with space constraints i.e. container vessels and terminals.
Please contact us for further details.
- Please feel free to contact us
- Contact Us
- Products Inquiry
June 23, 2008
June 22, 2001